Before submitting to Oitzarisme Magazine you should take a look at the projects already published. We aim to bring you only the best and most interesting projects we can find, by photographers who have powerful statements and are dedicated in showing their best work. If you think your material is similar with our editorial direction and you have a solid body of work/portfolio, read the submission rules and guidelines below and get published in our magazine!
Submissions for photo projects are open all time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions rules and guidelines*:
– maximum of 10 photos from the project you want to show us – long side 1000px, no watermark
– link to your personal portfolio website where we can see the whole project
– project statement in English
– a short bio in English
– your contact – website or email address
Contact us if you want to become a media partner, support our projects, share your thoughts, tell us a story or just say hi. We are doing this because we love photography and want to share what we like. Please feel free to share any project from this site and by doing so you are helping us in promoting the photographer. Feedback of any sort is most welcomed via email, comment, facebook page. Thank you for your visit and all of your support.
Oitzarisme on Facebook
Oitzarism on Google Plus
Oitzarisme on Twitter
*By submitting photos for publication in Oitzarisme Magazine you are stipulating
– you are the owner and/or copyright holder and/or have all necessary permissions to use/submit those materials, either photo or text.
– you are granting Oitzarisme Magazine a non-exclusive license to use the photograph for publication in our magazine. This is your OK given to us so we can feature your work in our site and social media accounts related to the magazine. There will be no other use of your materials, unless specified clearly and with your requested permission. We respect your work and we know the time and effort you put into it.
– you are not expecting any financial gain from Oitzarisme. We are non-profit non-funded magazine and unfortunately at this time we cannot offer any financial benefits for our contributors. None of the photographs on the site may be altered or used in any form without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Works published on this website are protected under domestic and international copyright laws and are not considered to be public domain.
– all the additional information you have provided alongside with submission is correct.
– you accept the fact not all the submitted projects and photos will be published. This is an editorial choice. But we will try to browse through the submitted portfolio on your website. Sometimes we will request a different project or series for inclusion in our magazine.
Like many, we are missing the inspiration and education provided by our regular ‘in-person’ photography events. In response, we’re producing an online photography conference to be held this April.
The Art of Photography Conference
Saturday 17 April 2021
10 am – 10 pm British Summer Time
I’m writing to find out if Oitarisme would be interested in supporting the conference through one of the Sponsorship opportunities. (I can send you a PDF) We are expecting over 1,000 attendees from camera clubs alone!
Based on the general theme of “photography as fine art”, the conference will focus on photography as personal expression at the highest levels of the craft.
This will be a virtual conference, hosted entirely online. The seminar programme will run all day, timed for audiences mainly internationally, and will consist of one-hour slots for each speaker.
We have commitments from the following award-winning, renowned photographers. They will each present a one-hour session covering their respective areas of expertise: A real Powerhouse of speakers!
Michael E. Gordon
Conference participants must buy a ticket to attend. The conference will be marketed through our extensive and well-established networks, including the camera clubs, the Royal Photographic Society, and the wider community, as well as being promoted by the presenters themselves. Our marketing strategy includes targeted Facebook campaigns, paid advertising and search engine marketing to reach new audiences. We are expecting over 1,000 registrations.
The event website, with content currently in development, has already received many dozens of registrations from people interested in attending already:
Hope you are doing well.
Bein an experienced blogger, I am really impressed with the content you’re producing for your website
I’ve got some great content ideas below that I believe would do well for your readers.
1) Ecommerce Upselling: 6 Best Practices to Leverage Your Sales & Make The Most Revenue.
2) Plan for the 2021 Holiday Shopping Season: 10 Ways to Prepare for Shipping Demands.
3) Getting Success: How to Search For The Right Mentor For Your Business.
4) Demand Generation Strategy: How To Attract More Leads in 2021.
5) Starting Your First Venture? Here’s What You Need to Become a Business Owner.
6) eCommerce User Experience: Reducing Buyer Friction
Let me know if you are interested and I’ll send you the high quality article on any suggested topic..